Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blogging Question

I'm still fairly new to this whole blog thing. And I have a question for those of you who... are... not... so... new. Um, hmm. Anyway, is there a way to respond directly to comments without having to post a comment and then hope that they will come back and check it to see my response. I'm having a beast of a time trying to respond when someone comments. Am I just missing something? Is there a button I can click or something? Help me out guys.

2 comments:

bekster said...

Do you mean you would e-mail a response to their comment? I don't know.

ttelroc said...

The comments get sent to your email, right? When someone posts a comment, go to your email and click on reply to the email and the commentors email address will be where the reply is sent.

I just learned this the other day when i was scratching my head about how to reply to someone.

If your comment comes from anonymous, you can't reply via email.

Have a great day!
Kristin