Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

If I Don't Sew Something Soon, I Might Just Croak!

This weekend I was looking at some of my friend's blogs and I saw that one of my friends had been sewing frogs. She thought they were horrible but I saw them and immediately had to make one myself. I thought they were adorable!

So I pulled up my search engine and lo and behold -- there was a free frog beanie bag pattern right here.

Isn't he a cutie?
And the best part is, he doesn't have a mouth yet. So he can't keep up all night singing and croaking to the other frogs. Hee hee.

Hmm. Wonder what he'd look like in green camo... maybe with a silky white belly?

1 comment:

Nancy T. said...

Cute!