Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Another Memory Quilt

 You may remember that I made Chick a Memory throw some time ago. Well, I finally had some time recently and was able to get to work on Rugrat's. 

I decided to go all the way and make an actual quilt this time, especially since I had plenty of shirts saved up from her adventures.



If you've known little miss in the 12 years we've been here, you might recognize one of these.
I am NOT a quilter but this is still one of the best ways to keep those memento shirts that I know. It isn't perfect. There's lots of crooked lines, an off center corner, and even a pucker on the back. One reason I say it isn't a quilt, it's a keepsake. But she seems happy with it, so there's that.

No comments: