Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, December 11, 2009

Too Sweet, Too Cute

Last night I made this Boxy Little Pouch in about a half an hour using this tutorial. How cute is it!

The apple is a small apple by the way. I had thought to make this a toiletry bag to match the overnight bag I made a few weeks ago but, alas, it is much too small. Now I'm thinking of filling it with some travel size lotion, bath gel, and shampoo to give to my secret sister.

Um. I don't think she reads my blog. Whoops.

Okay. If you get this at the secret sister table, what I meant to say was, I made this for a friend who wants to give it to her secret sister.

Hmm.

Isn't it a cute little bag?

Going now.

1 comment:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.