Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Poopy Clutch

Yesterday, I was looking through some favorite blogs and found a cute little pattern at this site.

Oh, how I love finding a free pattern online! It's like having my own little Hancock's that is open anytime I want. Now if I can just figure out how to materialize fabric from online....

This is a poopy clutch. Isn't it cute? Say hello.

And don't worry, it isn't for carrying samples to your doctor. It's for slipping a couple of diapers and a wipes case into when you don't want to (or need to) lug around a diaper bag.

Although, I think this is also nice for using in a diaper bag. No digging for everything -- just grab the clutch and go to town.

Or the bathroom, as the case may be.

This would also make a really cute addition to a baby shower gift.


The pattern was very easy. Like make it during naptime and still have some time easy.

I need to buy some more snaps so this doesn't actually have the snap attached yet. Plus, I think I would like something a little more snazzy than the plain jane ones I have pieces too (and could find the rest of if I dug in some boxes I haven't unpacked).

It didn't take much in the way of materials either. The outside was a fat quarter that I got on the dollar rack and the liner was scraps that I had.

One heads up: I did notice that it says on the pattern to cut out two outside pieces on the fold but I think she probably meant to cut one on the fold since that's all I needed.

Remember -- if you make one, share pics.

No comments: