Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seeing Stars

On Saturday and Sunday, I got into the Christmas spirit. How did I do that you ask? Let me show you.

First, you make a template:


Then you trace it onto some appropriately seasonal fabric:


Sew them up, cut them out, turn them right side out, and iron them nice and neat:


Stuff their little bodies nice and full and close 'em up:


Add a little personality and, of course, a jingle bell:


Tie on a hanger and you have a Santa Star ornament.

My favorites are the ones with Z Z Top beards.

By the way, I found these on the A Chelsea Morning blog and the author was kind enough to send me the pattern. She's one of my new favorite people.

No comments: