Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Saw, I Sewed,... I Conquered?


I saw a picture of this project on the internet and, in the traditional beginning of several sewing disasters, thought "I can do that." I think it turned out rather well though, especially considering I made a pattern from a picture on the web.


Things I would do different:

My bottom right front corner is too bulky so it doesn't look as neat as the others.

I used fusible web to strengthen it but it is still too flexible so I would just use cardboard inside next time.

I forgot to put a pocket in for the pen. Hubby suggested just using a small piece of elastic like his case so any size pen would fit. I like that idea.

I might also make the side pocket into several small marker sized pockets so the kids could have a drawing case. That would be really nice for traveling or functions where they have to sit still and be quiet for more than, oh, five seconds.

1 comment:

Mary J said...

very cute!!

When can I start placing orders????