Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

All Done!!!

 Got Big Doll's bed all sanded and painted. And I think it turned out quite well.


Then I set to making a blanket for her. I had this long strip of Precious Moments fabric that was mixed in with some fabric that someone passed along to me. It really wasn't enough to do anything with.

In fact, when I finished cutting the 4 blocks/rectangles for this little blanket, there was only about 10 inches more in various sized pieces.


I can only assume it was part of another project that the lady had done and that little strip got left behind. So I used some purple for the backing and strips between the blocks. Not too bad for a couple hours work.


I do wish it had been a couple inches wider.

But someone else doesn't seem to mind.


In fact, she's been having quite a blast playing with it and tucking her doll in.

That's counts as a success in my book.

No comments: