Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Trying Something New

My homemakers class is coming up again soon. We had wanted to have a little Christmas gift workshop before the next class so they could try their hands out at making some gifts this year. Unfortunately, time was a factor so they didn't get the opportunity.

As a result, I have been trying to put together a little 'book' of instructions on how to make several things that would work nicely as gifts. But I've run into another wall. Most of the tutorials I find online are slightly more complex than we would need.

So after much fuming and fussing at the internet world, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Hence, I give you my very first sewing tutorial -- How to Sew Basic Cloth Napkins. And I've even made it into a .pdf file (if I can figure out how to load that on here).


Of course, they can also be used as basket liners or whatever else your creative juices inspire you to do with them.

Cloth Napkin

No comments: