Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, June 29, 2012

A New Purse


Last night, I finished up this purse.


It was fun to sew... just a few hours. I used the pattern I found here although I changed it up some. I decided not to do a two toned thing. I just made it all the same fabric.

I also decided to add a pocket on the inside (I like being able to get to my cell quickly since about the only time it rings is when I don't want it to -- like church service or the movie theater).

Oh, and I made the straps longer.

So, yeah, it's pretty much a completely different pattern than the one I used. Whatever.  I love this fabric. I found it on a clearance aisle at Michael's. They had several packages with two half-yard cuts that coordinated together. I'm not sure I would have put them together on my own but I think they work pretty well.

I may just look at those next time I want to make something of this sort.

like... ahem... tomorrow.

:)



No comments: