Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, June 29, 2012

A New Purse


Last night, I finished up this purse.


It was fun to sew... just a few hours. I used the pattern I found here although I changed it up some. I decided not to do a two toned thing. I just made it all the same fabric.

I also decided to add a pocket on the inside (I like being able to get to my cell quickly since about the only time it rings is when I don't want it to -- like church service or the movie theater).

Oh, and I made the straps longer.

So, yeah, it's pretty much a completely different pattern than the one I used. Whatever.  I love this fabric. I found it on a clearance aisle at Michael's. They had several packages with two half-yard cuts that coordinated together. I'm not sure I would have put them together on my own but I think they work pretty well.

I may just look at those next time I want to make something of this sort.

like... ahem... tomorrow.

:)



No comments: