Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday the 13th!

Well, I am wrapping up a week without children. On Sunday, they went to Bible Camp and tomorrow I will go and get them. A whole week.... just me and the dogs during the day without having to pick anyone up from school.

Just me and Hubby here. I realize how low maintenance we are now.

A week without kids. What did we do? Go out for 99 cent shakes from Sonic on more than one night of the week.

Par-tay animals. Yep, that's us.

I'm looking forward to picking them up. I miss them. And I want to hear about all the fun they had. And to have my family whole and together again. That's what life's about.

No comments: