Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lots of Stuff

I kind of checked out there for a while. Sorry about that. Let me see. Hubby was in Japan. Chick and Dude got out of school. So you'd think there was a lot of time right. HA! The bogus door install was on Monday. Orthodontic appointment Wednesday (braces should be coming off next month -- Yayyy!) and of course some bowling because - hello, it's like almost next door. Thursday we went swimming with some friends. And Friday, well. I worked that day, then had a cub scout den meeting, picking up Hubby from the airport, and taking Chick to a youth group thing AND all the start times were between 6:40 to 7:30. Well, that was fun.

I haven't a clue what we did on Tuesday. Probably passed out. No, actually, I think we made a library trip. But in the midst of this, we had to get ready for camp. That begins on Sunday. And of course, everyone needed more shorts/pants because we went through the stockpile and there were few that still fit. So we went shopping for that stuff and the goodies they like to take (which includes a bunch of water bottles) somewhere in there too. We got to shop for a birthday party gift as well which is happening right now. And a church thing tonight.

I was wondering what I would do with myself next week. This is Dude's first camp week so I'll be all alone during the day next week. I think I may just pass out. After all, when they get back, we'll be going to Cub Scout Day Camp. Guess who was struck by stupid and volunteered to be an assistant den leader. Actually, I think I was talked into it. I thought going to Disney for a week tired me out. Last year, I volunteered and I was never so exhausted.

All of this is to say, I guess, pray for me!

So now you know what's hopping over this way. Hope your summer started out a little slower.

No comments: