Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday

This blurry picture is of the armrest between our front two seats in the family vehicle. Do you see what is perched precariously on there?


Tell me he isn't a nosy brat. He seems to think he has to ride there -- I assume to see out.

At least until I get annoyed enough at his sliding and clawing up my arm that I give him the look.

You know 'the look,' right? It communicates plainly, "Do you WANT to die now?!?"

Which sends the little brat scurrying to the psuedo-protective arms of a child in the back seat.

You know its happened by the loud, "hhmph" that comes from my direction. Still haven't figured out where that comes from. Don't worry, though, I'll check it out.

No comments: