Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, January 15, 2010

And Time Marches On...

I recently purchased some gummy Flintstone's vitamins and our family is getting a kick out of seeing who shows up each night from the bottle.

The other night, Hubby was trying to figure out who one of them was and realized it was Pebbles. He and Dude were talking about the characters when the Dude informed us that he did indeed know who Pebbles and "Bang Bang" were.

Uh. Honey.

So is it sad that my children don't know the cartoon characters I grew up with? Or does that just mean I'm really old?

No comments: