Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday's Menu

I'm beginning to run low on recipes that I haven't shared with you. I may have to make my Monday's Menu a Blue Moon Menu because that's how often a recipe happens.

But not today. Here's one for Valentine's Day for you. Pretty simple and easy, but yummy. To see the original, click here. These are done in the oven but I tried them on my electric grill as well and they seemed to work well.

Enjoy.


Filet Mignon

2 8-oz. beef tenderloin steaks
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
salt and pepper
2 slices bacon

Raise oven rack to highest position. Set temperature to broil.
Rub steaks with olive oil and sprinkle with onion powder, salt and pepper. Wrap a slice of bacon around each steak and secure with a toothpick
Place steaks onto a broiler pan and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Turn steaks and broil an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until done.

No comments: