Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, April 30, 2010

What to Do, What to Do

I'm feeling crafty today but I don't know what I want to make. I kind of want to sew. In which case, I may make a bag or two. I don't know how but that has become my new thing. I always want to sew a bag.

It's a little crazy, I know, though. I mean, I only have two arms. How many bags could I need? Well, if my desire to sew them is an indication -- about two million. Okey dokey.

Or I saw this tutorial for a necklace and now I'm wanting to do some beading. But I don't ever seem to do really great at the beading thing. I love twisting the wire and making all kinds of shapes and I love stringing them. But they never seem to look as professional as I would like.

I still have a couple of cross stitch projects going too. But those are really better for my TV time. I don't feel quite as lazy if I'm sitting there and my hands are moving.

I don't know. I'll probably just end up cleaning my house. That's hardly crafty. But it might be a little necessary.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

My girls are always up for a new play purse, so if you ever need something to sew, feel free. Just saying!