Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Our Halloween This Year

For Halloween this year, we joined in our congregation's annual Trunk-R-Treat and Fall Festival. We provided a trunk.

We decided to go with a theme in our costumes. The Rugrat was a fairy.

Dude was a medieval knight.

Chick was my sorceress. She made her costume herself with only a little guidance.

Hubby was my court jester. He really played it up too. He had a pack of riddles to tell kids and was very... um... flamboyant in his gestures.

I was the queen, because, as Hubby said, "We gotta keep the Queen happy. "

We had a lot of fun. And, once the costumes were all sewn and finished, we could relax too. Plus, now I can get my kitchen table back without my sewing stuff spread out all over it like it has been for the last week.

We'll definitely plan on doing a trunk next year.

No comments: