Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ladies Retreat 2012

Ladies Retreat was wonderful (as always) and I really enjoyed myself as well as getting to see a whole lot of friends.
Rugrat did better than could have been anticipated. I was afraid to call for fear that she might hear my voice or want to speak to me then get upset so I got updates and check-ins by text. All those Bible study nights and such must have done their job. She knew I'd be back later and didn't fret too awful much.

Hubby apparently got harassed somewhat on Sunday as they waited for the appropriate time to pick me up from the airport (which Chick got her first experience with driving through). We had a short stop at Shake 'n Steak for dinner and she was upset when I sat in the front seat as Hubby took over driving but calmed down quickly enough when I told her she could sit next to me when we got home.

So everything went well. There were no freak-outs (or at least they aren't telling me if there were) and I arrived both there and home safely. It was an awesome weekend!

No comments: