Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, April 27, 2012

The Good News is the Week Is Over

The eye doctor appointment didn't go as hoped. Rugrat refused to cooperate for her pressure check. Fortunately, she doesn't need another one until July so her cooperation wasn't absolutely necessary but it would have been nice.

Testing is, thankfully, now over. Everybody has been tested (including me). Now to make it through the end of the school year.

My surger decided to stop working today. I'm not sure why. It starts out fine after I thread it but then gives me about 3 inches of sewing and promptly breaks the thread and refuses to sew. This wouldn't be too bad except that I would very much like to finish the edges of the chiffon that would have been Chick's shawl for her formal dress this weekend. I attempted sewing it with my regular machine. That didn't work. So now she'll have to figure something else out.

I am exhausted and only hope to sleep in tomorrow (or sometime for the next few days).

Have a great weekend.

No comments: