Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Been Sewing Again

 Over the weekend, while Hubby and Dude were camping with Scouts, Chick and I got the sewing bug. We went looking at fabric and patterns (that happened to be on sale for 99 cents). I was hoping to find some inexpensive fabric for Rugrat's costume. That didn't happen but I did carry home several new patterns.

Rugrat, however, repeatedly began to ask me to sew her a purple dress. When we got home, I checked out my fabric stash and couldn't find any purple. I did, however, find this cute little pale blue pattern. And it just so happened, I had almost exactly what I needed to use one of the new patterns I had just gotten.


I think my favorite part of this dress is the little square neckline.


This is the pattern I used.


And Rugrat was excited that I was making her a dress.

Especially when I promised that the next one would be purple.

No comments: