Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, August 24, 2012

I Need a Summer Vacation

This has been the first full week of school. What's more, Chick began her college courses this week as well. And the virtual public school they attend has been having issues left and right (which are thankfully finally straightened out).

But I'm exhausted. By Tuesday, I was sure we must already be into September. I couldn't imagine that only two days had happened since Sunday.

Hopefully this next week will be easier now that things are falling into a routine. I really despise starting a new routine. Carrying it out is fine but starting it is a pain and a half!

I hope your week has been better. And if not, well, it's about to be. The weekend is here! Have a great one.

No comments: