Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa Stars Came To Visit

 A few years ago, I got a pattern for Santa star ornaments from another blogger whose blog I follow. When I made them, I thought they were absolutely adorable.

And so did everyone else who saw one. Or received one. You can check out my post about them here.

I decided that I would like to try making some for my Bunko group this year, to be given out at our Christmas party.


I didn't get to begin on them until last Monday however so I was a little concerned that I wouldn't get them done. Especially since the party was last night.

Nonetheless, I carried this little basket on my arm last night:


I was pretty happy that I found this fabric at Walmart. It's a simple red with "Merry Christmas" written over and over on it. It was perfect for my little ornaments.

And I think they turned out rather cute once again.

Everyone else seemed to think so too. They 'oohed' and 'aahed' and exclaimed over their cuteness. And I was happy that I had made the effort to get them done.

Plus, I still have about 10 left for my other friends (all part of my sneaky plan, I assure you :) ).

No comments: