Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa Stars Came To Visit

 A few years ago, I got a pattern for Santa star ornaments from another blogger whose blog I follow. When I made them, I thought they were absolutely adorable.

And so did everyone else who saw one. Or received one. You can check out my post about them here.

I decided that I would like to try making some for my Bunko group this year, to be given out at our Christmas party.


I didn't get to begin on them until last Monday however so I was a little concerned that I wouldn't get them done. Especially since the party was last night.

Nonetheless, I carried this little basket on my arm last night:


I was pretty happy that I found this fabric at Walmart. It's a simple red with "Merry Christmas" written over and over on it. It was perfect for my little ornaments.

And I think they turned out rather cute once again.

Everyone else seemed to think so too. They 'oohed' and 'aahed' and exclaimed over their cuteness. And I was happy that I had made the effort to get them done.

Plus, I still have about 10 left for my other friends (all part of my sneaky plan, I assure you :) ).

No comments: