Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!



Rugrat will get her first real Valentine's party today. Well, of a sort. I signed her up on the learning coach group to participate in a "Snail Mail Valentine's Card Exchange." She sent out her valentines and does not realize it, but has been receiving them from other kids. I've been collecting them. She made a mailbox and I am going to fill it with all of them for her to open after I get back from work around 1:00.

I also plan to have some heart shaped sugar cookies for her to decorate. And some things to color and cut out. So even though it won't be a party like at a brick and mortar school, I think she'll enjoy herself very much. And she'll probably end up with more Valentines than she would have gotten there anyway!

No comments: