Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!



Rugrat will get her first real Valentine's party today. Well, of a sort. I signed her up on the learning coach group to participate in a "Snail Mail Valentine's Card Exchange." She sent out her valentines and does not realize it, but has been receiving them from other kids. I've been collecting them. She made a mailbox and I am going to fill it with all of them for her to open after I get back from work around 1:00.

I also plan to have some heart shaped sugar cookies for her to decorate. And some things to color and cut out. So even though it won't be a party like at a brick and mortar school, I think she'll enjoy herself very much. And she'll probably end up with more Valentines than she would have gotten there anyway!

No comments: