Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Needs, Your Needs

I saw it and had to do it. The new blog game: you google your first name with the word "needs" behind it, all in quotes. Don't click on any websites. You don't know what it is and they might not be very nice. Just read what shows on the search engine. Then you share your ‘needs’ on your blog.

I have an unusually spelled name so I was very curious about what would come up. Here goes.

1. Shelia needs us. (I KNEW it)
2. Shelia needs a good home.
3. Shelia needs to boot ‘Speedway.’ (Oooo-kay)
4. Shelia needs a book about the mating habits of East Coast slugs, so she heads on over to her local library. (Yeah, got that one)
5. Shelia needs time to rest. (always)
6. Shelia needs your help this Saturday. (Uh, okay)
7. Shelia needs to go out so leaves PC Tait babysitting. (I apparently leave my children with strangers I don’t know.)
8. Shelia needs a puerto-rican. (No comment, thank you)
9. Shelia needs to give us beer! (Does that go with the above?)
10. Shelia needs to put the catheter in Jodie and do a couple of other things. (I plead the 5th.)
11. Shelia needs to grade her. (I’m not sure if this goes with the last one or the puerto-rican)
12. Shelia Needs Buday. (I’m afraid to ask what that is)
13. Shelia needs a girlfriend. (I REALLY hope this means like best friend kind of girlfriend)
14. Shelia needs to step down from President because of school schedule.
15. Shelia needs to see Hudders. (more fear to ask)
16. Shelia Needs Work. (ON WHAT?!?)
17. Shelia needs to be spayed. (don’t think so)
18. Shelia needs attention to know that there is a way out of the life she leads.
19. Shelia needs to take a ride on that UFO with Louis Farakan up to visit Elija Mohammed and perhaps get a little better perspective on things.
20. Shelia needs to go. (more and more as I age)

Well, that was interesting. And a little frightening.

No comments: