Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm feeling slightly better today. Nyquil is a wonder drug, trust me on this (unless of course you have an allergic reaction and scare the bejeebers out of everyone like a certain Tucker).

I had hoped to have found out by the end of February that we were official but for some reason they decided to catch up on their matching. I'm happy about that too because it means the wait between review of our paperwork and matching will be less. But I really want to know we're IN right now. It's so close I can almost taste it.

On the home front however, not hearing anything from Immigration is driving me nuts. We are waiting to get our home visit done next Friday and to do our fingerprints so we can renew our 171 (the US approval to adopt that expires every 18 months). This is really where I need your prayers right now because if that isn't done by the 12th of March when our old one expires, we'll have to fork out a lot of dough to pay for a new one. We'd prefer not to do that when we can get one free renewal. And I have a sinking feeling I may have sent in something wrong or done something wrong. Of course, I usually have to doubt myself a little so there it is. Long story short -- very high stress level until we get the new one. Pray for me please!

Have a good LEAP day!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Call them! We had our fingerprint appointment letter within 2 weeks of sending the form. Good luck and don't stress.