Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Missed It ... NOT!

Well, I thought I had gotten out of it. I almost always get a sinus infection around Ladies Retreat and that was a few weeks ago. With this crazy weather, changing its mind one minute to the next about hot or cold, I had one coming on in January. I managed to get over it though and kind of laughed to myself that I had dodged that bullet.

But here we are again. And this time, I don't think I'm going to get out of it. It started yesterday morning and its getting worse. I feel a doctor visit coming on followed by a Z-pak. Oh, goody.

On the flip side, everyone I know who was sick is either better or coming out of it. It seems to always work that way for me. I'm the last one. That's how I ended up with the stomach virus during a 15 hour return drive home. Everyone else got it and got over it while we were visiting. Not me, but everyone else. Yeah, that was fun.

But, hey, at least I found a good chicken soup recipe the other day. I'll probably share it on Monday. It was some good stuff. So have a great weekend. I plan to do the best I can.

No comments: