Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, March 28, 2008

Before I begin, I realized that it may have sounded like someone picked on my for the name of my blog from yesterday. In all honesty, I just wanted to show you my cute baby picture. No one has voiced an opinion at all about the name.
********
So...

I got a new phone yesterday. I dislike new phones. Well, that's not true. I very much liked my last new phone. So much that I hung onto it for about 4 years (at my best guess anyway). I really didn't want to get a new one though. I was used to it and I liked it and it had all the things I needed without a bunch of unnecessary stuff I didn't but would have to navigate through anyway. Unfortunately, much like me, its parts were getting worn out and, too, no one could really hear me well on it anymore.

So now I have a new one -- a plum new one. I don't mean plum like cool. I mean plum like the color. And I have to learn where everything is again. One thing I already know I don't like is that it only has like 4 ring tones to choose from. In all the time I had my other phone, I only downloaded one ring tone -- Werewolves of London. I had so many choices to play with, I didn't need any others. And, yes, I did NEED Werewolves of London.

Anyhow, if you see me in the next couple of weeks, you will likely notice a big furrow on my forehead. Just so you know, I didn't knock against anything (yes, I am aware that would not be surprising to some of you if I had), I wasn't hit by a 2x4, and no, I did not sleep in a weird position. It will be from staring at a tiny screen, pushing even tinier buttons, and trying to figure out where the 'cotton pickin alarm is' or something of that nature.

No comments: