Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Born Blonde

I have been meaning to write this for some time. I would not wish for anyone to be offended by the name of my blog. Therefore, let me offer proof

that I was indeed...

Born Blonde.


That is not to say that I don't ALSO fit the stereotype -- as anyone who has known me for more than, oh say, five minutes can tell you. I'm afraid I can be a bit bumbling and maybe just a mite naive; perhaps even a little clueless (if little is defined as like a whole stinking lot).

But there you have it. I was born a blonde. So for anyone who took my title the wrong way, I do apologize, but as you can plainly see, it was just the facts, ma'am.

No comments: