Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, August 29, 2008

This One Goes Out to My List Making Friends...

Okay. I get it. Don't play with good songs.

However, because I love ya, this link really is for my friends who make lists. I apparently have a staggeringly high number of them too.

I am not a list maker naturally. I am a list maker out of compunction. I have almost no memory. If I do not make a list, someone will be without food, clothing, or other necessities. So, as I have aged, I have evolved into a list maker.

But it doesn't add a sparkle to my eyes like some of my friends (and good for them -- organization is required for pretty much any and every thing you do in life to do it well). I recently found this site through my home school association. It isn't just for home school though. Check out the tabs for household helps too. In fact, because she doesn't label them at all, you could use many of them in a variety of ways.

I personally have been using the home school weekly planner until the Chick's online school starts. But there are also chore charts and such too.

So there you go. Have fun.

No comments: