Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, September 12, 2008

Prince Caspian Lives

Dude's summer reading book was Prince Caspian of the Chronicles of Narnia series. The teacher gave them a Pass/Fail project that they would all enjoy -- to dress up as one of the characters today. She wasn't ticky. Just bringing a play sword or making a paper beard counted. But, I had a request for a sewn costume. And because I'm just so awesome (or maybe anal), I decided to do what I could for the lad. So what do you think?


They're like twins right. Creepy, huh.

Except that the Dude looks like he might have had a stroke. What's the face thing about?

Okay. A little better.

Oh. I didn't make the sword by the way.

Or the Reeboks.

No comments: