Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting Back

Hope you're enjoying your caramel corn. Ours was gone the next day. Being gone for two weeks is difficult when you step back into things. Dude's teacher is awesome. The chick had her in 5th grade too. I picked up his work on Friday and, by his first day back, Monday, he was completely caught up. It was fortunate that he only had to catch up a week's worth but she said he wouldn't have any trouble even if it had been two. I'll take that as praise, thank you.

I guess the good thing about homeschooling the chick is that she can have school just about any time and I think she's about caught up too.

I'd like to thank everyone for all their prayers and support. I would have fallen on my face without them holding me up. And I'd still be there.

Check back tomorrow for a surprise.

No comments: