Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, October 30, 2008

#200

Welcome, Everyone!

This is my 200th post. Cool huh. Makes me feel like celebrating.

So I will.

One of my favorite things to do is relax and have a movie night at home. So I'll give you a chance to do just that.

I'm going to give away a Blockbuster gift card. It won't be much but it'll be enough to rent a movie and get some popcorn and candy. Or if you don't have a rental account, you can use it to buy something. We're getting some pretty cool electronics in too.

Here's how to enter:
Leave a comment with a way to contact you on this post by Monday, November 3rd. Tuesday morning, I'll randomly pick a winner and let you know. Then the gift card will be off to you. Good luck everybody.

Celebrate with me!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

are you kidding? LOVE movies & popcorn! :)

you've got my email!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! I went to Blockbuster the other day and saw all kinds of movies I wanted to see:). Congrats on your 200th post.

I know you at least have greg's email:).

silverhartgirl said...

Congrats on your 200th post. I cant wait for a lot more. :)

Mary J said...

ya know that I am in!!!!

WOW 200 posts!! Woohoo!!

Mary J said...

oh there is this thing called random.org and if everyone leaves a number "random" will picka number for you and decide the winner. if you're interested.

Anonymous said...

Ha! you are funny - I'm loving your idea to be a "giver" (as you always are)I feel like I know someone 'powerful' -you hold the power to grant us free popcorn and movies...wow maybe you really are Shelia the great. :)

Anonymous said...

ok I'm sure you know Cathytheaverage is just a joke and It's me Cathy C. but I can't figure out whole Idenity thing why everyone else has an "e " but their name and I've got a little shadow ..anyway...you know I'm not the most computer savvy :)

Amanda said...

Oh, pick me! I love movies and I love your blog, especially the Monday recipes. Thanks for all the great and budget friendly ideas.