Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Latch to Tilt

Remember how I was cleaning the windows and found out that, after wishing for years that my windows would tilt out so I could clean the outer window from the inside, my kitchen window does that. Well guess what's written on all of my window casings.

Every one of them says "Latch to Tilt."

They all do it, not just my kitchen one.

Yes, I'm a totally observant homeowner. It only took 7 years to see it.

Maybe I should check out some of the other things I've been wishing for. Wonder if there's a Lexus in the garage. Hmmm.

1 comment:

bekster said...

Hahaha! I still say that is just like something I would do. Glad you finally figured it out. :)