Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'd Like Another Spring Break Please!

I have nothing to say. It's not a block. There's just not much going on. Except that I need another spring break week and this time I don't want to have things to do. I just want to sleep late. Oh, and it would be nice if it came after a payday instead of right before one so we can go do stuff without thinking about it too awful much.

Here's what we did two years ago on Spring Break:


Hendrick's Racing Museum in North Carolina. Do you see what we did this time? Uh no. I think my camera has been running away when I look for it. Besides, the only pictures would have been of the inside of doctor's offices and a dark movie theater.

We did manage to go bowling one day but showing pictures of that just would have been humiliating. Trust me on this.

So who do I talk to to get another spring break week? Do you know?

No comments: