Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So Sweet It'll Give You a Toothache

I had planned on just taking some cookies to the Easter lunch at a friend's house. But then I saw these and I had to make them instead. It was forcible. I had no choice. They were just too precious.

And for future reference, Danielle will be having a tea party birthday at some point, just so we can make these again. And, you know, to celebrate her birthday, whenever it will be.

How do you do it?

You make a beautiful, yummy looking cake.


Then, you totally destroy it. Preferably over a bowl.

Isn't that just the nature of man -- to take something beautiful and crumble it into dust?

Thank goodness God can still make something wonderful from it...

He probably doesn't use the cookie dough scoop that Hubby got me for Christmas so I'd shut up about how much I wanted one.

And I doubt He has to freeze His new creations.


Hello, Chocolate, my love. It's been a long time.

(When you're in love, 24 hours IS too a long time.)

Yes, my love, don't worry. You may be forced into a mold but we won't be apart for long.

Well! You didn't have to dress up for me!

A little colored white chocolate to frost the tops, some sprinkles and M & M's and ...

A plethora of yummy chocolatey goodness.

MMmmm. I must leave you now. My love calls to me.

No comments: