Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh, the Freebies...

I always try to hit the drugstores on Sunday afternoon between services. My favorite thing is finding out what I can get for free. Look at my pile of free stuff from Sunday...



Actually it was less than free. I got 75 cents off the rest of my purchases too from this stuff, which actually made a men's deodorant I got free as well.

I've heard people say that it's too much work or inconvenient to try to save or clip coupons. I think they just haven't experienced the rush of combining sale and coupon, etc. yet. If they did, they would find that little thrill highly addictive. In addition to hanging on to my moola and having plenty of necessities, saving money is just... FUN!

Maybe we should try replacing things like gambling, nicotene, drugs, and sugar with that addiction. It might be better for everyone.

No comments: