Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Finished

Well, the floor is done. My very first, all by myself, tiling job and I think it looks pretty darn good.
All that's left is to seal it in a few days (a matter of spraying a can of sealant on) and put the shoe molding back up.

I am very pleased with it and wish we had done it some time ago before we were going to be moving out of the house. Anyhow, over-done-with-gone...

Tomorrow the kids and I will go to the fair if everything goes as planned and bring in the weekend. And then the next things on my project list (which is the last) get to be done. Yahooo!

No comments: