Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, November 5, 2010

An Update

We received an update from the orphanage today. They sent us some updated measurements and two new pictures. Seeing them made me long to hold her and bring her home even more.


The good thing about the update is that it tells me that they are aware of our efforts to adopt her and obviously are working to that end. And that makes me happy.

I think God knew I needed to see these. We have been very stressed out waiting for a document from our government that will enable us to make our travel plans and it has yet to arrive. That is despite the fact that our file was requested by the officer at the end of September. And it isn't the officer's fault either since she still hadn't received it as of last week.

So I'm trying very hard to learn the patience and trust that is probably God's lesson in this for me.

And to wait without freaking out. That's a pretty good lesson too.

No comments: