Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, September 30, 2011

What's Going On...

* We're saving our milk jugs to do a neat Halloween craft that we haven't done since the year my son was born.

*I've been sewing, sewing, sewing -- busy making some Christmas gifts and things.

*The Rugrat had a follow-up appointment with her eye doctor and he actually managed to get near her before she started crying in earnest. We call that progress.

*Dude has just about decided on a new scout troop.

*Chick has been marveling at her growing bank account and is starting to look at a few Christmas gifts and such that she wants to buy.

*I'm looking forward to our first camping trip with the Rugrat next week. And our first camping trip in a year or more with all the craziness that was last year.

*Hubby is starting to get involved with several charity fundraisers at work and has been enjoying himself. I think he's feeling more comfortable everyday with his new job and I like that a lot.

*Fall is my favorite time of year so I'm in a pretty good mood pretty much all the time right now.

No comments: