Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not Much

I'm not really sure what to write about. I feel as though I've been out of pocket for weeks but I think it's just that waking up after all the Christmas fuss stuff.

Hubby has had a couple of business trips come up. That always throws off every schedule we have (except Rugrat...if you even try to throw her off of her schedule, she demands that it is adhered to).

We also began getting back on schedule ourselves -- with my ladies class beginning again and Chick's new violin lessons and Scouts, etc.

Rugrat has annual doctor appointments getting scheduled now that she has been with us just over a year.

We also have a few things coming up to look forward to -- some expected visitors, possibly going to Ladies Retreat with my South Carolina congregation, some furniture shopping, state testing for the kids, and decisions about schooling for next year.

I guess we have quite a bit going on but not much to tell about it all.

No comments: