Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What's Going On...

Hubby headed out on a business trip yesterday morning. He'll be gone through the week. Chick is usually up for chick flick rentals from Redbox during these business trips. Dude is happy because his days and week in school are super short and a game he pre-ordered is in today.

Chick is happy with school right now today. It seems there is a possibility that she will have a shortened Senior year. She may be eligible to graduate after a semester. She's talking about getting an early start on college.

We'll be traveling at the end of the week. I made the mistake of mentioning that in Rugrat's hearing. Uh, oh. She's mentioned it a few times since and is pretty excited about that.

I have to say that I love the end of school. I think it's getting rid of the obligation of it that I like so much. I'm always excited when it begins again but I love having the days that I don't have to worry about it at all. And they're almost here.

No comments: