Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday's Menu

I'm sure everyone in the world has done this before but I thought I'd put it on here anyway since this is kind of a list of my favorite foods/recipes thing. So here goes.

I'm certain everyone has made a breakfast toaster sandwich before. If I know lunch may be a while off, this is one of the breakfasts of choice I make.


It's pretty hearty. The secret, in my opinion, is to butter and toast one side of the bread and then just dry toast the back. It gives the toast that yummy buttery taste you want but also a nice stiff side that will do more than just 'slump' over. It's more like toast.


These massive sausages are the precooked variety from Wal-Mart (I think they're made to fit "Grands" type biscuits) but I'm sure you can also pat out a nice large patty or even find them elsewhere.

I usually treat the scrambled egg a lot like an omelet so that I can fold it into one large connected piece. It stays together a little better that way.


Then you just layer them all together. Throw in a slice of cheese -- on top of the egg if your pieces are falling apart so that it will melt and glue them together -- and probably pretty much anything else you'd like. Voila! Your own little toaster breakfast sandwich.

 
So, exactly how many of you have these regularly?  :)

No comments: