Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, July 12, 2012

What a Difference a Week Makes!

This was taken last week -- which would have been about a week after I showed you the first 3 tomatoes I got off of my plant.


After counting, as of yesterday, I have gotten a total of 66 tomatoes off of my one plant. With plenty more out there growing.

I'm no expert but I think that's pretty darn good. Even Hubby, who grew up with a massive garden, is impressed.

I do know all the homemade spaghetti sauce in my freezer is pretty darn good though (so I really don't care if it my plant is doing as well as I thought or not -- it's doing well enough for me).

No comments: