Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, July 12, 2012

What a Difference a Week Makes!

This was taken last week -- which would have been about a week after I showed you the first 3 tomatoes I got off of my plant.


After counting, as of yesterday, I have gotten a total of 66 tomatoes off of my one plant. With plenty more out there growing.

I'm no expert but I think that's pretty darn good. Even Hubby, who grew up with a massive garden, is impressed.

I do know all the homemade spaghetti sauce in my freezer is pretty darn good though (so I really don't care if it my plant is doing as well as I thought or not -- it's doing well enough for me).

No comments: