Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Who Has a Green Thumb?

 So, I've mentioned several times Rugrat's "flower garden."


This was a little pot of zinnias that was so close to death that it had been clearanced to 50 cents. I figured it was two quarters and she could have her "flower garden" (that really is what she has called it from the beginning) for whatever short time it lasted.

Well, apparently, a little water and love is all you need. Because that is exactly what she's been giving it. When I saw the little bloom on the bottom there, I cut off all the dead ones for her.






A little more love and water and up popped a bloom on the top there.



And it looks like it may be trying to put out some more growth -- which I assume at some point may become another bloom or two.

Wow.

I guess at least one of us around here has a green thumb.

No comments: