Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Compulsions and Monster Plants

 The other day, I walked around the corner and found out why Rugrat had been so quiet. She had been a busy girl.






This is actually a fairly frequent scene (although usually a smaller portion of stairs). I think she must have the genetic imperative to line things up. She does it with everything... shoes, toys, chairs, everything.


Another example is the 'church' she made with our lawn chairs. The next day she lined them up in rows of two and claimed it was the 'blue van.'

Only issue I have with it -- I wish she was that neat inclined with everything, not just making lines. :)


While we're in the backyard, remember my tomato plant -- the one single plant that stubbornly held on through spring and summer and gave us over 70 tomatoes.

We thought it had died away finally (and I wished it well; certainly couldn't complain, it worked itself out for me) then it made a comeback.

Here it is now:

Yes, that is one, as in 1, single plant that she's standing next too. And, if you notice her holding her shirt, it IS still making tomatoes.

I am loving that thing. I may be tempted to cover it when it starts getting colder and give it a chance to keep going.

No comments: