Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, November 30, 2012

A Virtual Tour - The Living Room

 Both the kitchen and the breakfast nook look out over the living room. Sorry about the light and the tv.



And the fuzziness.

This view in the above picture is a problem in that sitting on the couch you can both see and be seen from that window next to the door. I will be figuring out some appropriate window covering for it at some point -- probably the day after we can't hide from an annoying salesman.

From the stairs, you can see our door to our backyard there in the breakfast nook area.


That little room over there is the guest bathroom (a half bath). Across from it is the door to the master bedroom and bath. I haven't decided if I'll show you that yet. It tends to become a dumping ground for all the stuff we should store somewhere else but aren't sure where.


I guess you can tell that I am not a big wall decorator. Some of it is that it's a new house and free of all the holes in the wall that are usually there. Some is that I just like them to be simple and clear. And the rest is that I just don't know quite yet what I'd like enough to put up there.

And now to the upstairs.

No comments: