Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, November 9, 2012

Accountability

So now that Halloween is over, I'm heading back to my sewing machine to finish my little Christmas project. I talked about it here. And here are my current totals:

Goal: 40
Completed: 20
Still to make: 20
Partially done: 0 (necessitating a trip to get some more fabric)

I did not include in that number these two I made:


There is quite the rivalry between two popular universities here in Oklahoma. Their regular "showdown" is a big deal.

Our virtual school is going to have its first senior class this year (of which Chick is a part) and to raise funds for their first ever prom, they plan to have people donate items (of no more than about $5 each) for baskets that will be auctioned off. There will be a basket for OU and a basket for OSU. Hence, my taking time to make these.

I'm hoping they will be popular additions. Even at the outrageous price of NCAA fabric, these only take 1/2 of a yard so I stayed within their 'budget.' I'm hoping to add ornaments from the same fabrics since I had a little left over.



No comments: