Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Friday, November 9, 2012

Accountability

So now that Halloween is over, I'm heading back to my sewing machine to finish my little Christmas project. I talked about it here. And here are my current totals:

Goal: 40
Completed: 20
Still to make: 20
Partially done: 0 (necessitating a trip to get some more fabric)

I did not include in that number these two I made:


There is quite the rivalry between two popular universities here in Oklahoma. Their regular "showdown" is a big deal.

Our virtual school is going to have its first senior class this year (of which Chick is a part) and to raise funds for their first ever prom, they plan to have people donate items (of no more than about $5 each) for baskets that will be auctioned off. There will be a basket for OU and a basket for OSU. Hence, my taking time to make these.

I'm hoping they will be popular additions. Even at the outrageous price of NCAA fabric, these only take 1/2 of a yard so I stayed within their 'budget.' I'm hoping to add ornaments from the same fabrics since I had a little left over.



No comments: