Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Tree 2012

 On Saturday evening, after finishing our other activities for the day, we managed to finally get our tree up.


That little Santa statue is a sure sign that it is Christmas-time in our house. When I was little, either late elementary or early teens, my uncle painted one of those for my mom, my grandma, and my aunt (his wife). When my grandmother passed on, I had only been married 2 years. She passed  away on my second anniversary in fact.

So my grandmother's Santa came to live with me. We've been married 21 years now (and I'm much older than that too) so that tells you how long the little fella has been around.

As usual, Rugrat was in love with all the little shiny things.


 She has been asking about putting up the Christmas tree since Halloween so I fully expect to find her messing with ornaments at least daily, if not more.

And she's pretty crazy about Santa too.



No comments: