Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Taking After Her Big Sister

 Can you guess what she's doing?





If you guessed 'playing the violin,' you would win the game. Rugrat loves watching Chick play violin. And she tries to imitate her.  How she came up with the idea to use her pom pom sticks, I don't know. But the first time I saw her do that, I thought it was quite clever.

Keep in mind that there is also usually music. While it may sound as if it is coming from her mouth, I'm sure it must just be the melody from her 'violin.'

No comments: