Featured Post

A Little Change

 I have finally finished organizing all those recipes. You will now find tabs at the top (look up) leading to individual recipe categories. ...

Verses

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9

Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Disappearing Act

 I don't think I mentioned that last week, between my scheduled hours and getting asked to cover for someone, I ended up working 4 days along with several things going on as well. Then, of course, I had Bunco on Monday night so I've been running quite a bit. And Chick started her second semester of concurrent college courses on Tuesday. It's just been one of those week and a half's, I guess.





One of the weekend goings-on was this:



Another Lowe's Build 'n Grow workshop. I've learned not to mention these to Rugrat until the morning of it or else she drives me crazy asking when we go to Lowe's over and over.

With my other two, we attended the Home Depot version because it was easier for us at the time. They always enjoyed them so I guess I shouldn't be surprised at how much she loves them either.


Sometimes she laughs and tells me that we go "bang bang" there. This time she built a miniature golf windmill thing.

Hopefully, now my week will slow back down some. I'm looking forward to some down time.

No comments: